To put them into context, there are loads of well-sealed, warm
winter boots available — but when it comes to the sole stiffness
and upper security required for efficient power delivery, the best
you could previously hope for was ‘okay’. Most winter boots also
come with a weight penalty that makes them feel like wellies.
As for the sole, it’s stiff enough to feel good when sprinting,
without numbing as the mileage rises. A soft-compound Contragrip
Premium tread also gives good wet rock/root grip.
The solid, weather-shrugging toe and tongue make a massive comfort
difference in cold conditions, while the neoprene collar provides
splash protection and keeps your ankles warm even when wet.
Who are these shoes for?
Sidebike cycling shoes are designed for riders who want a perfect
combination of performance riding features and the walkability of a
light hiking shoe.
1. Good quality: waterproof,low wind resistance and special buckle
2. Wide range of uses: can apply to both road bicycle and mountain
3. Warm service and quality control. Also Accept OEM and ODM
4. Patent: the body geometry design and anti-collision design.
5. Advantages: breathable,ultralight,easy to install.
6. Bright color printed and complete size choice.
1. Perforated synthetic leather and composite uppers enable
superior fit and breathability
2. 3 durable hook-and-loop straps evenly spread tightening force
across the tops of the feet; straps are offset to relieve tension
at highest point of the feet
3. Uppers wrap across your insteps with minimal overlap,
surrounding your feet like gloves
4. Lightweight glass fiber–reinforced nylon soles deliver efficient
power transfer to the pedals
5. Rubber outsoles with XC racing pattern promote stable pedal
engagement and secure grip when walking
Sole comfort combined with the mediocre tread meant they really
didn’t enjoy hobbling over uneven surfaces and slips were pretty
common when the going got rough. It’s not that they can’t do it,
more that there are better shoes out there for this sort of thing.
That said, they have enough flex for hanging out in the cafe or
strolling around the car park.
For more aggressive riding, I felt the toe box and general
protection to be a bit on the minimal side because I could feel
stones striking the shoes. But that just isn’t what they’re
designed for, they are more of a quick and punchy trail centre
shoe, and at that they excel.